Processing of personal data based on the consent of the data subjects for the purpose of sending business messages and for the purposes of other Internet merchant direct marketing activities.
- CONTROLLER IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
- 1. The controller of your personal data is Pražská čokoláda s.r.o. based in K Sadu 754/2b, Praha 8, 182 00, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”).
- 2. The contact details of the administrator are as follows:
Pražská čokoláda s.r.o., K sadu 754/2b, Praha 8, 182 00
e-mail adress: email@example.com
- 3. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
- LEGAL GROUNDS FOR LAWFUL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 1. The legal grounds for your personal data processing is your consent given to the Controller within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a) Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”).
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- 1. The purpose of processing your personal data is to properly process your order and
- 2. The folfullment of the legal obligations stipulated by the legislation of the Czech Republic and the European Union
- 3. There is no automatic individual decision making by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
- TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- 1. The period for which your personal information shall be stored by the Controller is 5 years, but no longer until your consent to the processing of personal data (for this purpose) is withdrawn.
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- 1. Your personal data shall be disclosed to the following recipients. Bohemiasoft s.r.o. (server administrator) , Unihost s.r.o. (server administrator) and Casablanca INT (Data Center Operator) , Paypal (zprostředkovatel bezhotovostní platby), Gopay s.r.o. (zprostředkovatel bezhotovostní platby), Státní podnik Česká pošta, s.p. (dopravce), Zásilkovna s.r.o. (dopravce).
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- 1. Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request from your administrator access, rectify or delete your personal data, or limit their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to your personal data portability.
- 2. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data given to the Controller. However, this is without affecting the lawfulness of your personal data processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Your consent to processing your personal data can be withdrawn via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. If you believe that the processing of your personal data or the Regulation has been violated, you have the right inter alia to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- 4. You are under no obligation to provide your personal data. Providing your personal data is not a legal contract requirement and is not required to conclude a contract.
These terms come into effect on 23. 5. 2018